Vinyl Flooring Warranty
Creative Surfaces rigid core vinyl flooring is covered under a limited warranty of 30 years for residential use and a limited warranty of 10 years for light commercial use. The stipulations of this warranty are as follows:
- The flooring will be free of manufacturing defects.
- The flooring surface will not wear through under normal usage.
The following conditions apply to the warranty and may void the warranty if not followed correctly:
- The flooring must be installed according to the instructions provided.
- If filing a warranty claim, it must be submitted within 30 days of the discovery of the damage.
- Any damage to the wear layer must be evident and visible, measuring at least 13 cm² (2 square inches).
- Proof of purchase, such as a bill of sale is mandatory when requesting warranty service.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to designate a representative to inspect the floor in question and remove samples for analysis.
- The warranty includes the replacement material, and excludes labour cost.
- Damage due to improper installation, care, cleaning, or maintenance.
- Use of any adhesive or solvent material during installation.
- Installation of rigid core click LVT in an outdoor/exterior setting or in any type of garage.
- Installation of rigid core click LVT in an unheated environment such as a cottage, camping trailer, or solarium.
- Damage caused by severe impact, scratching, or cutting, fire, water damage, alterations, or any other wear or damage caused by acts of God.
- Discoloration from mold or from flooding, leaking plumbing or appliances, water entering through sliding glass doors or similar conditions.
- Discoloration by exposure to direct sunlight.
- Discoloration caused by the use of area rugs or floor mats.