Warranty Artificial Grass
Creative SurfacesTM Artificial Grass is covered by a 10 year warranty against colour fade in excess of 15% scale of the original product to the original purchaser. The following conditions apply to the warranty and may void the warranty if not followed correctly:
- The artificial grass must be installed according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer. The owner must follow the care and maintenance guidelines.
- If filing a warranty claim it must be submitted within 30 days of the discovery of fading or manufacturer’s defect.
- Proof of purchase, such as a bill of sale is mandatory when requesting warranty service.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to designate a representative to inspect the artificial grass in question and remove samples for analysis.
- The warranty includes the replacement material, excludes labor cost and any other secondary costs.
- The warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- The warranty only covers artificial grass applied appropriately in a residential environment. Creative SurfacesTM Artificial Grass is not suitable for athletic or sport applications.
The warranty does not cover any damages or defects caused by:
- Improper installation, care, or maintenance.
- Failure of the aggregate base system or the infill system.
- Issues related to the application of adhesives or joining systems.
- Changes resulting from the application of sand or infill, trapped dirt, matted yarns, and compression.
- Burns, cuts, accidents, vandalism, abuse, negligence, or neglect.
- Drainage defects or deficiency on the sub-base and/or its surrounding area.
- Wear or abrasions caused by inadequate sub-base.
- Use of improper footwear.
- Application of improper cleaning materials.
- Use of cleaning chemicals, herbicides, or pesticides.
- Force majeure or natural disaster.